The Registered Veterinary Technologists and Technicians of Canada (RVTTC) has partnered with the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA), to provide its members with access to professional liability coverage through the CVMA Insurance Program.
As a Registered Veterinary Technologist/Technician working as a locum, Professional Liability Insurance will shield your assets and help maintain your good reputation through the defence of allegations of wrongdoing. This insurance covers errors, omissions or negligent acts, which may arise from your normal or usual duties as a Registered Veterinary Technologist/Technician. The protection also covers allegations and legal costs to defend a civil suit. Professional Liability Insurance coverage will offer you peace of mind by ensuring that adequate funds are available should they be required.
Advantages of the Insurance Program:
- The Program already insures over 3,000 CVMA members and member clinics across Canada.
- The Insurance Plan includes coverage for legal expenses arising from any complaint,
disciplinary hearing or review.
- Provides the option of $1,000,000 or $2,000,000 Professional Liability Insurance.
- The Program is administered by Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions, the largest
provider of association insurance programs in Canada.
- We are familiar with the veterinary industry and are committed to working with you.
Interested in our program for Veterinary Technologists?
Schedule a policy review with our advisors today.Schedule a Review