-> Professional Liability
Professional Liability Insurance will shield your personal assets and help
maintain your good reputation through the defense of allegations of wrongdoing.
This insurance covers errors, omissions or negligent acts, which may arise from
your normal or usual duties as a veterinarian. The protection also covers
allegations and legal costs to defend a civil suit. Professional Liability
Insurance coverage will offer you peace of mind by ensuring that adequate funds
are available should they be required.
Advantages with Group
- We will work with members and member clinics across Canada recognizing the
unique regional/provincial needs of the veterinary profession.
- Coverage for legal expenses arising from any complaint, disciplinary hearing
or review under any professional discipline.
- CVMA members will receive guaranteed savings off existing premiums for
equivalent coverage; includes $2,000,000 or $5,000,000 Professional Liability
- Veterinarians of all disciplines have available individual Professional
Liability Insurance at very competitive rates.
- We are familiar with, and committed to working with, the veterinary industry